Each Patient We Help Is One More Person With One Less Problem In Their Lives
According to the National Eye Institute, about 42% of Americans, both adults and children, can be affected by myopia, or nearsightedness. In fact, this condition is often diagnosed in children between ages 6 to 12 and is a serious eye health issue. To prevent this and ensure healthy vision for you and your kids, it’s a good idea to turn to an eye doctor like Dr. Robert Gerowitz, Optometrist PC for treatment. Count on us.
We have always prioritized improved eyesight and better quality of life for our patients in Palatine and all of Chicagoland. That’s why we offer only the most up-to-date equipment and techniques available in optometry today. No effort is spared to develop the best treatment approach for each patient. We take special pride in our ability to communicate and interact with our patients; and exam time is always devoted to listening to questions, vision problems, and concerns.
We make the following promises to you:
- We shall strive everyday to be a practice you will want to send your family and friends to.
- You will always be treated as an individual, not a number.
- We will listen to all your questions and answer them, so that you will leave our office knowing as much about your eyes as we do.
- You will receive personal care so thorough you will be glad you came to see us.
- And, as an Orthokeratology patient himself, Dr. Gerowitz will be doing Gentle Shaping not just to your child; but with your child.
Contact Us Today!
When you turn to Dr. Robert Gerowitz, Optometrist PC for your vision correction needs, we ensure warm and personalized service, from the initial consultation and comprehensive exam, to the treatment itself. Call us today at (847) 705-7777 or fill out this form to schedule your in-office consultation.